The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
AS Media Studies
The Essential Introduction for WJEC
This full colour, highly illustrated textbook is designed to support students through their WJEC AS in Media Studies. Individual chapters cover the following key areas:
- Textual Analysis: Visual, Technical and Audio codes
- Textual Analysis: Narrative and Genre Codes
- Approaches to Representation
- Approaches to Audience Response
- Case Studies on Representation and Audience: Gender, Age, Ethnicity, Identity, Events and Issues
- Passing MS1: Media Representations and Receptions
- Production Work, Evaluation and report
Specially designed to be user-friendly, AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction for WJEC includes activities, key terms, case studies and sample exam questions. It introduces the course, tackles useful approaches to study, key content covered in the specification, and guides the student in approaching and planning the exam and production work through analysis, prompts and activities.
320 pages; ISBN 9781136706448
, or download in or