The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
International Human Resource Management
Policies and Practices for Multinational Enterprises
Thoroughly updated and expanded, the fourth edition of International Human Resource Management: Policies and Practices for Multinational Enterprises now includes learning objectives, discussion questions, end-of-chapter cases, and two end-of-book integrative cases. It has been designed to lead readers through all of the key topics in a highly engaging and approachable way. This book focuses on International Human Resource Management within multi-national enterprises (MNEs) and covers topics including:
- the development of IHRM
- MNE and country culture
- strategic IHRM
- organizational structure and design
- international joint ventures and cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- labor standards, ethics and codes of conduct
- global talent management
- selection and management of international assignees
- training and management development
- compensation and benefits
- health and safety and crisis management
- international HRIS
- international Human Resource Management departments and professionals.
Uncovering precisely why International Human Resource Management is important for success in international business and how International Human Resource Management policies and practices function within the multinational enterprise, this comprehensive textbook provides an outstanding foundation for understanding the theory and practice of International Human Resource Management. This book is essential reading for all students, lecturers and International Human Resource Management professionals.
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages