Custom Symantec Version of The Symantec Guide to Home Internet Security
Protect Yourself! Easy, Step-by-Step Help from the World’s Most Trusted Security Provider
The Internet is crawling with risks; if you bank or shop online, or even just surf the Web and send e-mail, you are exposed to hackers, thieves, and con artists. Today’s bad guys don’t need to pick your locks or break your windows: they can attack you and your family over the Internet. Are you prepared? Enjoy a safer online experience with easy, step-by-step help from Symantec, the world’s most trusted security provider.
This easy-to-understand book helps protect you against Internet threats. Written specifically for nontechnical computer users, you’ll learn simple ways to keep you and your family safe and secure while online.
- Keep your PC free of spyware, adware, worms, viruses, and intruders.
- Protect your identity and privacy.
- Browse the Web safely and eliminate junk mail from your inbox.
- Keep eavesdroppers out of your wireless network.
- Make the most of the new security features built into Windows XP.
- Shield your children from pornography and online predators.
- Protect your new Internet-based phone service.
- Download free tools that help you keep your computer safe.
© Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
240 pages; ISBN 9780132715768
Title: Custom Symantec Version of The Symantec Guide to Home Internet Security
Author: Andrew Conry-Murray; Vincent Weafer
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages