The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Custom Symantec Version of The Symantec Guide to Home Internet Security
Protect Yourself! Easy, Step-by-Step Help from the World’s Most Trusted Security Provider
The Internet is crawling with risks; if you bank or shop online, or even just surf the Web and send e-mail, you are exposed to hackers, thieves, and con artists. Today’s bad guys don’t need to pick your locks or break your windows: they can attack you and your family over the Internet. Are you prepared? Enjoy a safer online experience with easy, step-by-step help from Symantec, the world’s most trusted security provider.
This easy-to-understand book helps protect you against Internet threats. Written specifically for nontechnical computer users, you’ll learn simple ways to keep you and your family safe and secure while online.
- Keep your PC free of spyware, adware, worms, viruses, and intruders.
- Protect your identity and privacy.
- Browse the Web safely and eliminate junk mail from your inbox.
- Keep eavesdroppers out of your wireless network.
- Make the most of the new security features built into Windows XP.
- Shield your children from pornography and online predators.
- Protect your new Internet-based phone service.
- Download free tools that help you keep your computer safe.
© Copyright Pearson Education. All rights reserved.
240 pages; ISBN 9780132715768
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages