The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Getting Started with IBM WebSphere sMash
Use IBM WebSphere sMash to Rapidly Deliver Scalable, Flexible Web 2.0 Applications
With the radically new IBM WebSphere sMash and the Project Zero platform, it’s far easier to develop, assemble, and run applications and mashups that align tightly with SOA enterprise infrastructures. Getting Started with IBM WebSphere sMash covers all aspects of architecting, designing, and developing solutions with these breakthrough technologies.
Authored by three IBM leading sMash experts, this practical tutorial shows how to create state-of-the-art web applications far more rapidly than you ever could with traditional Java or .NET enterprise platforms.
As you walk through sample projects based on real-life scenarios, you’ll master both basic and advanced sMash features, ranging from request handling to event processing, database access to security. You’ll also learn agile best practices for consistently writing better web applications, delivering them sooner, and getting more value from them.
- Installing and configuring IBM WebSphere sMash, and choosing your development environment
- Creating handlers to efficiently service all types of requests
- Understanding sMash’s “convention over configuration” approach, and knowing when to override convention
- Rendering responses that include visual content, data, and other resources
- Connecting with databases via Project Zero’s powerful data access API
- Using sMash’s security model to protect inbound and outbound connections
- Building more flexible applications with sMash’s sophisticated event processing
- Extending sMash development to non-programmers with Assemble Flow
- Programming client-side code with the Dojo Toolkit
- Taking advantage of sMash’s PHP support
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages