Travel Bali, Indonesia
Illustrated Guide and Maps. Includes Seminyak, Ubud, Nusa Dua, West Bali National Park, Candidasa, Denpasar and more
This guide is designed for optimal navigation on eReaders, smartphones, and other mobile electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included where possible. The guide is complimented by numerous clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions.
This travel guide also features an itinerary with our suggestions for your travel route. Itineraries include links to individual attraction articles.
NEW FEATURE: Many of the attraction and city articles now include links to Google Maps. On a dedicated electronic reader with a slow connection and a primitive browser, Google Maps will display the attraction on the map along with metro stations, roads, and nearby attractions. On an internet-enabled device such as the iPhone and the iPad, Google Maps will even show you the route from your current location to the attraction you want to go to.
Table of Contents:
Essentials: Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Stay Healthy | Stay Safe
1. General: History | Geography | Ecology | Economy | Demographics | Culture | Talk
2. Maps: Regions | Topography | Indonesia
2.1 City Maps: Denpasar | Candidasa | Jimbaran | Kuta | Legian | Lovina | Sanur | Seminyak | Ubud
2.2 Other Destination Maps: Amed | Bedugul | Bukit Peninsula | Kintamani | Nusa Dua | Nusa Lembongan | Nusa Penida | West Bali National Park
3. Transport: Get In | Get Around | Ngurah Rai Airport
4. By Area: Regions | Cities | Other Destinations
5. Attractions: Top 10 | Itinerary | See | Do | Buy | Get Out
6. Top Cities: Denpasar | Candidasa | Kuta | Jimbaran | Legian | Lovina | Sanur | Seminyak | Ubud
7. Other Destinations: Amed | Bedugul | Bukit Peninsula | Kintamani | Mount Agung | Nusa Dua | Nusa Lembongan | Nusa Penida | West Bali National Park
8. Indonesia: History | Geography | Economy | Cities & Destinations | See & Do
, or download in
Title: Travel Bali, Indonesia