The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
You and the world around you are full of Energy. From the food you eat to the awesome power of the stars, energy is a part of everything in the Universe.
How much energy is there in a bolt of lightning? Why is there more heat in an iceberg than a cup of tea? Find out how energy affects your daily life, the ways it is released, how plants and animals use energy in extreme climates and see for yourself how energy is all around us with Energy.
66 pages; ISBN 9780756667658
, or download in
- Academic > Physics > General > Force and energy
- Academic > Physics > General > Force and energy; Juvenile literature
- Academic > Physics > Electricity and magnetism
- Academic > Physics > Plasma physics. Ionized gases
- Academic > Physics > Physics; History
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Science & Technology > Earth Sciences > Experiments & Projects
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Nature
- Psychology & Psychiatry