The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Help Your Kids with Math
A visual problem solver for kids and parents
Studying math is often a source of great anxiety for children and teenagers. It also proves troublesome for parents, as many are reminded of their own struggles with the subject and feel lost when trying to tackle it again years later. Help Your Kids with Math is designed to reduce the stress of studying math for both children and adults.
Help Your Kids with Math uses an appealing and uniquely accessible illustrative style that will show you what others only tell you, covering everything from basic arithmetic to more challenging subjects such as statistics, geometry, and algebra. Every aspect of math is explained in easily understandable language so that adults and children can deal with the subject together. Tricky concepts are explored and examined step-by-step, so that even the most math-phobic individual will be able to approach complex problems with confidence.
Part of an original series of study aids that aims to demystify subjects that seem tricky and incomprehensible, Help Your Kids with Math provides invaluable guidance and easy explanations for all those desperate kids and parents who need to understand math and put it into practice.
266 pages; ISBN 9781465432018
, or download in
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 85.00 953 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics > Arithmetic; Study and teaching
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics > Mathematics; Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching; United States