The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Help Your Kids with Math
A visual problem solver for kids and parents
Studying math is often a source of great anxiety for children and teenagers. It also proves troublesome for parents, as many are reminded of their own struggles with the subject and feel lost when trying to tackle it again years later in an effort to aid their offspring. Help Your Kids with Math is designed to reduce the stress of studying math for both children and adults. Using an appealing and uniquely accessible illustrative style, this book will show you what others only tell you, covering everything from basic arithmetic to more challenging subjects such as statistics, geometry, and algebra. Every aspect of math is explained in easily understandable language so that adults and kids can deal with the subject together. Tricky concepts are explored and examined step-by-step, so that even the most math-phobic individual will be able to approach complex problems with confidence.
The first in an original new series of study aids that aims to demystify those subjects that seem tricky and incomprehensible, Math Survival provides invaluable guidance and easy explanations for all those desperate kids and parents who need to understand math and put it into practice.
258 pages; ISBN 9780756666378
, or download in
More from this author
- Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Windows 2000 Server in 21 Days2000US$ 23.99972 pages
- Farm Dams2001US$ 49.95972 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
A Short Course in Intermediate Microeconomics with Calculus 2012 US$ 52.00 400 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics > Arithmetic; Study and teaching
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics > Mathematics; Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching; United States