The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Why Organizational Change Fails
Robustness, Tenacity, and Change in Organizations
Why Organizational Change Fails is about the sturdy and stable aspect of organisations. The purpose of the book is to make change managers and OD consultants sensitive to signals of the robust part of an organization, helping them to see something different than they usually see: signs of change.
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Organizational behavior
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Business > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Business > Risk Management
- Business > Development
- Business > Organizational Behavior
- Business > Strategic Planning