The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Remote Sensing from Air and Space
This book will guide you in the use of remote sensing for military and intelligence gathering applications. It is a must read for students working on systems acquisition or for anyone interested in the products derived from remote sensing systems.
R. C. Olsen of the Naval Postgraduate School offers an eclectic description of the technologies and underlying physics for a wide range of remote sensing systems, including optical, thermal, radar, and lidar systems. This monograph describes this diverse set of applications using full-color graphics and a friendly, readable format.
Softcover version of PM162.
270 pages; ISBN 9780819481078
, or download in
- Academic > Geography > Mathematical geography. Cartography > Cartography
- Academic > Geography > Maps > World. Earth
- Academic > Military Sciences > Military astronautics. Space warfare. Space surveillance
- Academic > Geography > Philosophy. Relation to other topics. Methodology
- Technology > Remote Sensing