The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Barack Obama in his Own Words
Since delivering his keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, Barack Obama has been hailed as the clear savior of not only the Democratic party, but of the integrity of American politics. Despite the fact that he burst onto the national scene seemingly overnight, his name recognition has grown by leaps and bounds ever since.
Barack Obama in His Own Words, a book of quotes from the Illinois Senator, allows those who aren't as familiar with his politics to learn quickly where he stands on abortion, religion, AIDS, his critics, foreign policy, Iraq, the War on Terror, unemployment, gay marriage, and a host of other important issues facing America and the world.
208 pages; ISBN 9780786743605
, or download in or
Title: Barack Obama in his Own Words
Author: Lisa Rogak
Killing Patton 2014 US$ 12.99 304 pages
History for the IB Diploma: Causes, Practices and Effects of Wars 2011 US$ 26.00 241 pages
- Academic > History > United States > Elements in the population > Afro-Americans > Biography. Genealogy
- Academic > History > United States > Twenty-first century > Barack Obama’s administration, 2009-
- Academic > History > America > General
- Current Events > American
- Biography & Autobiography > Presidents & Heads of State
- Political Science > Leadership
- Political Science > Public Policy
- Reference > Quotations
- History > United States
- History > Modern
- Literary Collections