The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Art of Crossing Cultures
Whether in business, education, or diplomacy, anyone can be blindsided by a lack of international experience. In this expanded edition, The Art of Crossing Cultures shows what it takes to encounter a new culture head-on and succeed. Through the writings of the world's greatest thinkers, Craig Storti paints a portrait of the challenges and triumphs of adjusting to another culture.
171 pages; ISBN 9780585434896
, or download in
- Academic > Anthropology > Ethnology. Social and cultural anthropology > Cultural traits, customs, and institutions > Psychological anthropology
- Academic > Anthropology > Physical anthropology. Somatology > Anthropometry
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Interpersonal Relations
- Business > Exports & Imports
- Business > Training
- Business > International