The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Mathematics Education with Digital Technology
Mathematics Education with Digital Technology examines ways in which widely available digital technologies can be used to benefit the teaching and learning of mathematics. The contributors offer their insights to locate the value of digital technology for mathematics learning within the context of evidence from documented practice, prior research and of educational policy making. Key pedagogical uses of digital technologies are evaluated in relation to effective mathematics learning and practical ideas for teaching and learning mathematics with digital technology are critically analysed. The volume concludes by looking at future developments and by considering the ways in which ICT could be used as a catalyst for cross-curricular work to achieve greater curricular coherence.
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Secondary