All About Forex Trading
Currency trading techniques you can bank on!
Forex trading can be remarkably lucrative—and complex, confusing, and risky. Too many investors dive right into Forex, suffering big losses. If you want to trade currencies successfully, read this book, take your time, and plan accordingly. The $4 trillion Forex market will be waiting.
All About Forex Trading walks you through everything you need to know to make currency trading a vibrant part of your diversified portfolio and generate handsome returns—regardless of what is happening to stocks and bonds. Whether your investing style is conservative or aggressive, this no-nonsense guide has what you need to build a powerful Forex trading strategy. Learn all there is to know about:
- What (and who) drives currency prices
- Investment vehicles for Forex trading
- Technical analysis techniques
- Key fundamental indicators
- Navigating the economic calendar
- All the traded currencies—from the Americas to Europe to Asia
320 pages; ISBN 9780071768238
, or download in or
Title: All About Forex Trading
Author: John Jagerson; S. Wade Hansen