The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Spiritual Warfare Strategy
Confronting Spiritual Powers
Discover how Jesus and the early Church overcame the enemy—and you can overcome too. We live in a day when the Holy Spirit is speaking strongly to the churches about aggressively retaking the dominion over creation that Adam forfeited to satan. This level of spiritual warfare is a new ministry area to many Kingdom-minded believers. Spiritual Warfare Strategy provides a biblical and theological rationale as well as practical tools for advancing God’s Kingdom. Dr. C. Peter Wagner examines the role spiritual warfare played in Christ’s ministry and among His first followers and applies it to today’s battle.
306 pages; ISBN 9780768489743
, or download in
Title: Spiritual Warfare Strategy
Author: C. Peter Wagner
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life > Identification (Religion)
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Religion > Christianity > Pentecostalism