The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The New Global Politics of the Asia Pacific
Key content includes:
- the US in the Asia Pacific;
- China and Japan in the Asia Pacific;
- Southeast Asia in the Asia Pacific;
- India in the Asia Pacific;
- Russia in the Asia Pacific;
- Australia in the Asia Pacific;
- Europe in the Asia Pacific;
- globalization, regionalism and political economy;
- Asian values, democracy and human rights;
- transnational actors;
- region security order and the impact of terrorism on the region.
A highly topical account, which provides an overview of the main actors, institutions and contemporary issues such as security, terrorism and transnational actors, the book is required reading for undergraduate students of Asian studies, international politics, and anyone interested in the region.
288 pages; ISBN 9781136672422
, or download in or
More from this author
Duty 2014 US$ 14.99 640 pages