Access to History: Britain and India 1845-1947

Access to History: Britain and India 1845-1947 by Tim Leadbeater
Not for sale in
your country

Ensure your students have access to the authoritative and in-depth content of this popular and trusted A Level History series.

For over twenty years Access to History has been providing students with reliable, engaging and accessible content on a wide range of topics. Each title in the series provides comprehensive coverage of different history topics on current AS and A2 level history specifications, alongside exam-style practice questions and tips to help students achieve their best.

The series:

- Ensures students gain a good understanding of the AS and A2 level history topics through an engaging, in-depth and up-to-date narrative, presented in an accessible way.

- Aids revision of the key A level history topics and themes through frequent summary diagrams

- Gives support with assessment, both through the books providing exam-style questions and tips for AQA, Edexcel and OCR A level history specifications and through FREE model answers with supporting commentary at Access to History online (www.accesstohistory.co.uk)

Britain and India 1845-1947

This title charts the political, commercial and cultural relationship between India and Britain during this time, detailing how this shifted as a result of the two world wars. There are also chapters covering the rise of nationalism in India and the path to independence.

Hodder Education; September 2008
Title: Access to History: Britain and India 1845-1947
Author: Tim Leadbeater

1444143166
9780340965979
9781444143164

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...