Access to History: Stalin's Russia 1924-53 4th Edition

Access to History: Stalin's Russia 1924-53 4th Edition by Michael Lynch
Not for sale in
your country

Ensure your students have access to the authoritative and in-depth content of this popular and trusted A Level History series.

For over twenty years Access to History has been providing students with reliable, engaging and accessible content on a wide range of topics. Each title in the series provides comprehensive coverage of different history topics on current AS and A2 level history specifications, alongside exam-style practice questions and tips to help students achieve their best.

The series:

- Ensures students gain a good understanding of the AS and A2 level history topics through an engaging, in-depth and up-to-date narrative, presented in an accessible way.

- Aids revision of the key A level history topics and themes through frequent summary diagrams

- Gives support with assessment, both through the books providing exam-style questions and tips for AQA, Edexcel and OCR A level history specifications and through FREE model answers with supporting commentary at Access to History online (www.accesstohistory.co.uk)

Stalin's Russia 1924-53

This is a new edition of the bestselling title 'Bolshevik and Stalinist Russia 1918-56' which now focuses on the period from 1924-53. It provides both a narrative and an analysis of the impact of Stalin's leadership on the USSR. It examines Stalin's rise to power following Lenin's death in 1924, the nature of his rule, the economic changes he brought about and his foreign policies. Finally, a concluding chapter focuses on what life was like in Stalinist Russia.

Hodder Education; June 2008
Title: Access to History: Stalin's Russia 1924-53 4th Edition
Author: Michael Lynch

• Contents
No entry found
1444148680
9780340965894
9781444148688

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...

• Access to History: France in Revolution 4th Edition
    Access to History: France in Revolution 4th EditionDuncan Townson; Dylan ReesUS$ 16.99
  • Politics and Social Change in Latin America: Still a Distinct Tradition?, 4th Edition
    Politics and Social Change in Latin America: Still a Distinct Tradition?, 4th EditionHoward WiardaUS$ 36.95
  • Acting in Television Commercials for Fun and Profit, 4th Edition
    Acting in Television Commercials for Fun and Profit, 4th EditionSquire FridellUS$ 13.99
  • How to Write a Winning College Application Essay, Revised 4th Edition
    How to Write a Winning College Application Essay, Revised 4th EditionMichael James MasonUS$ 11.99
  • Verbal Workout for the GMAT, 4th Edition
    Verbal Workout for the GMAT, 4th EditionPrinceton ReviewUS$ 13.99