Dictionary of E-Business
A Definitive Guide to Technology and Business Terms
It offers detailed definitions of the bewildering array of terms and phrases relating to the Internet, plus short articles to explain more complex topics. Covering graphics, sound and data- you'll never fall victim to fuzzy thinking again. New and emerging areas are included such as electronic commerce, security, creating DVD discs, and briefs on new business applications and services.
No need to risk disastrous misinterpretation when one can have total accuracy at one's fingertips.
- Over 2500 references and 35 illustrations
- Explains new and emerging technologies
- Bridges the gap between definition and explanation
- Provides useful tradename information
- In-depth entries illuminate specific topics
Title: Dictionary of E-Business
Author: Francis Botto
Research Methods for Business 2014 US$ 45.07 450 pages
Nine Minutes on Monday: The Quick and Easy Way to Go From Manager to Leader 2012 US$ 21.32 240 pages