Studying Childhood and Early Childhood
A Guide for Students
- making the transition from personal experience of children, to studying childhood
- making the most of your lectures
- writing good assignments
- learning how to study independently
- developing your critical thinking
- drawing on the full range of student resources (people, services, research visits)
- getting a job in the early years sector.
The new edition has been thoroughly updated and now contains:
- a new chapter on placements and visits
- detailed advice on how to avoid plagiarism
- full consideration of multi-agency working, throughout every chapter
- advice on career opportunities and further study.
Designed to support students in their studies and beyond, this book is an essential purchase for anyone studying childhood or early childhood.
SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills website for tips, quizzes and videos on study success!
160 pages; ISBN 9781446245248
, or download in or
Title: Studying Childhood and Early Childhood
Author: Kay Sambell; Mel Gibson; Sue Miller