The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Approaching Difficulties in Literacy Development
Assessment, Pedagogy and Programmes
Starting from the point that literacy is a contested concept and that acquiring literacy is a complex process, this Reader goes on to consider literacy development in relation to:
- Theoretical understandings, implications for practice
- Assessing literacy difficulties
- Pedagogy and planning
- Interventions in different contexts
This Reader is relevant to all postgraduate students of Literacy, as well as educators, professionals and policy makers.
More from this author
- Safeguarding Children and Schools2008US$ 42.95210 pages
- Understanding Difficulties in Literacy Development2009US$ 52.00210 pages