The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Interviews in Qualitative Research
King and Horrocks present a clear and thorough guide to the use of interviews in contemporary qualitative research. Writing in an accessible style, with many practical examples, the authors explore:
- The key debates in the philosophy and theory underlying interview methods
- How to design and carry out interviews
- The special requirements of group and remote (telephone and online) interviewing
- The central issues of reflexivity and ethics.
The book also features a chapter which introduces the principles and practice of the thematic analysis of interview data, and the book concludes with a detailed consideration of the use of interviews in two major qualitative research traditions: phenomenological and narrative approaches.
Interviews in Qualitative Research is a must-have text for students and researchers planning to use interview methods for themselves. It is aimed at a broad range of disciplines with examples drawn from across the social, educational and health sciences.
256 pages; ISBN 9781446243275
, or download in or
More from this author
- Oracle E-Business Suite Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management2001US$ 79.00882 pages
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Handbook for Oracle Applications2012US$ 44.99488 pages