The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Student Text
Building on the popularity of the first edition, published in 2000, theSecond Edition brings together revised and new, original chapters from an outstanding team of contributors providing an authoritative overview of the theoretical foundations and current status of thinking on topics central to the discipline and practice of marketing.
Summary of key features:
- A marketing theory text written specifically for students
- Provides an introduction and overview of the role of theory in marketing
- Contributors are leading, well-established authorities in their fields
- Explains key concepts for students in a clear, readable and concise manner.
- Provides full, in-depth coverage of all topics, with recommended further readings
448 pages; ISBN 9781446243978
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages