Anti-Discriminatory Practice in Counselling & Psychotherapy
This substantially revised and updated second edition now also includes chapters on working within an anti-discriminatory approach with:
- people with mental health difficulties
- people with disfigurement or visible differences.
While each thought-provoking chapter now:
- links theory to practice by providing case studies and extracts from therapeutic dialogues
- assesses the most recent research findings
- provides exercises for enhancing awareness and skills within each different domain or care setting
- presents references for further recommended reading.
Clearly written and accessible, Anti-discriminatory Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy is an indispensable addition to the toolkit of everyone either training to be or practising in the counselling and psychotherapeutic professions.
184 pages; ISBN 9781446241363
, or download in or
Title: Anti-Discriminatory Practice in Counselling & Psychotherapy
Author: Colin Lago; Barbara Smith