The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Advertising and Promotion
An Integrated Marketing Communications Approach
`Bridges the academic gap between textbook and leading edge marketing thinking. It has been substantially revised and is particularly strong on electronic media and their current marketing usage' - Ros Masterson, De Montfort University
`Lucid, insightful, an inspiration for even more creative communications and a treat for the mind. A must read for all wanting to better understand advertising and promotions' - Leslie de Chernatony Professor of Brand Marketing
Università della Svizzera Italiana, Lugano, Switzerland and Aston Business School, UK
The eagerly-awaited Second Edition of Advertising and Promotion continues to provide a highly readable and authoritative introduction to the key concepts and issues for the study of advertising and promotional communication in a global context.
NEW to this edition:
- A stronger focus on integrated marketing communications and the promotional mix, including PR and personal selling.
- Expanded coverage of contemporary topics, including: integrating e-marketing, Web 2.0, mobile advertising, sponsorship, branding, direct marketing, ethics, and social responsibility and regulation.
- A focus on the implications for advertising of the continuing changes in the media infrastructure and the new media funding models emerging as a result.
- A companion website including a full instructors' manual for lecturers, including PowerPoint slides and extra case studies, and access to full-text journal articles for students.
Packed with case studies and first-hand examples gathered from leading international advertising agencies, Chris Hackley succeeds in providing a lively and stimulating guide to the rapidly evolving advertising environment.
361 pages; ISBN 9781446211021
, or download in
More from this author
- Marketing2009US$ 55.00193 pages
- Doing Research Projects in Marketing, Management and Consumer Research2003US$ 44.95224 pages