A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners
The book contains straightforward, practical guidance on:
- Formulating a research question
- Ethical considerations
- Carrying out a literature review
- Choosing a research design
- Selecting a sample
- Collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Writing a research report
The third edition has been revised and updated to include extended coverage of qualitative research methods in addition to the existing comprehensive coverage of quantitative methods. There are also brand new learning features such as reflective questions throughout the text to help students consolidate their knowledge.
The book is essential reading for undergraduate and postgraduate students in the social sciences embarking on qualitative or quantitative research projects.
Title: Research Methodology
Author: Ranjit Kumar
Choosing Civility 2010 US$ 9.99