The Media and Political Process
Political processes never stand still, and this revised second edition explores the mediatisation of the political process in light of recent developments, from Vladimir Putin's growth into a political celebrity, to the activities of spin doctors in the 2008 US Presidential Elections.
Providing a comprehensive overview of the evolution, operation and terminology of political communication, this text is an accessible, lively resource for students of political communication and media and politics, and will be important further reading for students of journalism, public relations and cultural studies.
240 pages; ISBN 9781446245736
, or download in or
Title: The Media and Political Process
Author: Eric Louw
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Mass media; Political aspects
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration
- Media > Media Analysis
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Political Science > Practical Politics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Journalism
- Business > Industries
- Social Science