The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Psychology and Crime
The book combines classic theory with new developments in eyewitness testimony, offender profiling and forensic psychology. The resulting text offers an engaging and challenging route to a full understanding of key topics, including:
- the theoretical history of criminal psychology
- interpersonal violence, sexual violence and deviancy
- the psychology of crime in groups
- mass murder and war crimes
- psychology and the criminal justice system.
Psychology and Crime genuinely integrates the two areas with the advanced student in mind, and includes a range of practical devices to support the learning process: chapter overviews; study questions; and further reading. Lively and accessible, it is essential reading for students and academics in criminology, sociology and psychology.
225 pages; ISBN 9781446206393
, or download in