Supervision and Clinical Psychology
Theory, Practice and Perspectives
What are the developments influencing supervision in clinical psychology?
Supervision is crucial to good professional practice and an essential part of training and continuing professional development. This second edition of Supervision and Clinical Psychology has been fully updated to include the recent developments in research, policy and the practice of supervision.
With contributions from senior trainers and clinicians who draw on both relevant research and their own experience, this book is rooted in current best practice and provides a clear exposition of the main issues important to supervision. New areas of discussion include:
- the impact of the recent NHS policy
- developments in supervisor training
- practical aspects of supervision
- a consideration of future trends.
Supervision and Clinical Psychology, Second Edition is essential reading for clinical psychology supervisors as well as being invaluable to those who work in psychiatry, psychotherapy and social work.
, or download in or
Title: Supervision and Clinical Psychology
Author: Ian Fleming; Linda Steen
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Health
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Illness