The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Sams Teach Yourself Mint.com in 10 Minutes
Sams Teach Yourself Mint.com in 10 Minutes gives you straightforward, practical answers when you need fast results. By working through its 10-minute lessons, you’ll learn how to use Mint.com’s free tools to simplify your finances, take control of your money, get better deals, and build lifelong financial security!
Tips point out shortcuts and solutions
Cautions help you avoid common pitfalls
Notes provide additional information
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to...
- Create your Mint.com account, and get started fast
- Consolidate all your checking, credit card, loan, and investment accounts on one easy web page
- Discover your total net worth right now
- Avoid financial “information overload”—but get all the details you want, when you need them
- Find better deals on loans, credit cards, checking accounts, and other financial services
- Easily create a personal budget and monitor your progress in following it
- Track your outstanding student loans, car loans, and mortgages
- Monitor all your investments, from stocks to retirement and college savings accounts—even art and antiques
- Get instant alerts about events affecting your finances
- Keep your financial information safe and secure
- Access your Mint.com pages from your smartphone or tablet
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages