The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Mac OS X Lion Project Book
The power of Lion, at your fingertips. With the new Multi-Touch gestures in Mac OS X Lion, you can swipe, pinch, and tap your way to managing your Mac and organizing your life. Want your pictures to stand out? Grab files off the Mac at home while on the road? Tune out distractions? In this practical hands-on guide to Mac OS X Lion, you learn how to
- Throw away your DVDs: Encode an entire season of your favorite TV shows and manage the episodes from iTunes.
- Stay in touch: Have a video chat with far-off friends with iChat Theatre.
- Captivate your audience: Make a vacation slideshow that doesn’t stink.
- Keep your relatives informed: Build a family website with RapidWeaver.
- Survive the crash: Create an easy and comprehensive backup plan to secure your personal photos, movies, music, and more.
- Express yourself: Write and record podcasts worth listening to.
- Plus many more useful projects—both big and small—to help you do stuff with Mac OS X Lion.
240 pages; ISBN 9780132823081
, or download in or
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages