The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Towards Marine Ecosystem-Based Management in the Wider Caribbean
In order to ensure sustainable use of their shared marine resources, the nations of the West Caribbean Region must adopt an approach that encompasses both the human and natural dimensions of ecosystems. This volume directly contributes to that vision, bringing together the collective knowledge and experience of scholars and practitioners within the wider Caribbean to assemble a road map towards marine ecosystem based management for the region. The research presented here will be used not only as a training tool for graduate students, but also as comparative example and guide for stakeholders and policy makers in each of the world’s sixty-four large marine ecosystems.
426 pages; ISBN 9789048512805
, or download in
More Political Science
- Academic > Geography > Oceanography > Seawater
- Academic > Geography > Oceanography > Marine resources. Applied oceanography
- Academic > Economics > Economic history and conditions > Economic geography of the oceans (General)
- Science > Biology
- Science > Environmental Science
- Political Science > Public Policy