Williams Manual of Hematology, Eighth Edition
A convenient full-color reference distilled from the world’s leading hematology text – perfect when you need answers in the office, clinic, or on hospital rounds.
Williams Manual of Hematology, 8e is a concise and easy-to-navigate compilation of the pathogenic, diagnostic, and therapeutic essentials of blood cell and coagulation protein disorders. Referenced to the classic Williams Hematology, 8e, this handy, easily transported reference has been carefully edited to deliver only the most clinical point-of-care facts.
Covering both common and uncommon blood disorders, this complete guide includes sections on:
- Disorders of red cells
- Disorders of granulocytes
- Disorders of monocytes and macrophages
- The clonal myeloid disorders
- The polyclonal lymphoid diseases
- The clonal lymphoid and plasma cell diseases
- Disorders of platelets and hemostasis
- Disorders of coagulation proteins
- Transfusion and hemapheresis
Now in full color for the first time, Williams Manual of Hematology, 8e is the fastest and most convenient way to access the unmatched clinical authority of Williams Hematology, 8e.
755 pages; ISBN 9780071785051
, or download in or
Title: Williams Manual of Hematology, Eighth Edition
Author: Marshall Lichtman
Human Growth and Development 2010 US$ 64.00 233 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 4.99 525 pages