Pharmacology for the Physical Therapist

Pharmacology for the Physical Therapist by Peter Panus

Peter Panus PhD PT, is an Associate Professor of Physical Therapy at East Tennessee State University.

Bertram G. Katzung, PhD, is a Professor Emeritus in the Department of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology at the University of California, San Francisco.

Erin E. Jobst, PhD, PT is Professor at Pacific University's School of Physical Therapy.

Suzanne L. Tinsley PhD, MSPT is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences at Louisiana State University.

Susan Masters, PhD received her B.A. degree in biology and philosophy from Bowdoin College, and her PhD in Physiology and Pharmacology from the University of California, San Diego. Her postdoctoral studies at the University of California, San Francisco explored the molecular mechanisms of G-protein linked signaling. Dr. Masters served as Scientific Director of the UCSF Human Genome Center from 1989 to 1992. In 1993, she joined CMP as a full time educator of UCSF professional students. She currently directs the “Life Cycle” course in the new UCSF curriculum, lectures on many topics in pharmacology in other medical and pharmacy courses, and serves on various curriculum committees. She is a member of the Haile T. Debas Academy of Medical Educators.

Anthony J. Trevor, PhD teaches basic and clinical pharmacology to at the Schools of Dentistry and Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco.

McGraw-Hill Education; September 2008
Title: Pharmacology for the Physical Therapist
Author: Peter Panus; Bertram Katzung; Erin Jobst; Suzanne Tinsley; Susan Masters; Anthony Trevor

Buy, download and read Pharmacology for the Physical Therapist (eBook) by Peter Panus; Bertram Katzung; Erin Jobst; Suzanne Tinsley; Susan Masters; Anthony Trevor today!
0071781382
9780071460439
9780071781381