The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Other Restructuring Activities
An Integrated Approach to Process, Tools, Cases, and Solutions
Two strengths distinguish this textbook from others. One is its presentation of subjects in the contexts where they occur. Students see different perspectives on subjects and learn how complex and dynamic the mergers and acquisitions environment is. The other is its use of current events. Of its 72 case studies, 3/4 are new or have been updated. The implications of Dodd-Frank and US Supreme Court rulings affecting the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, among other regulatory changes, are developed to enhance teaching and learning experiences. Other improvements to the 6th edition have shortened and simplified chapters, increased the numbers and types of pedagogical supplements, and expanded the international appeal of examples. With a renewed focus on empirical and quantitative examples, the 6th edition continues to demonstrate how people work together on mergers and acquisitions and why the actions of specific individuals have far-reaching implications.
- Presents an integrated approach to the activities involved in mergers, acquisitions, business alliances, and corporate restructurings.
- All chapters have been revised, updated, and contain new content, and 14 include more extensive changes. Structural revisions make chapters more streamlined, shorter, and less complex.
- Case studies cover a dozen industries, and 75% are new or have been updated. All include discussion questions and answers.
784 pages; ISBN 9780123854865
, or download in or
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Location of industry
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Organizational behavior
- Business > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Business > Management
- Business > International
- Business > Banks & Banking
- Business > Econometrics