The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
US$ 12.99 (+ tax)
Edge Music explores what it means to talk about, and to write on, the edges of Australian landscapes – be they geographical or historical. Responding to a complex, globally engaged nation, this innovative book openly displays the author's eagerness to write in an extremely eclectic range of styles and forms. It reveres the voices of the past, and grants them new life in the blinding sun of the present. Stuart was born in 1980 and grew up in Sydney and Hobart. He has travelled extensively, and lived in Chile, Mexico and England. In 2011 he completed a PhD in Indigenous Australian and Chilean poetics at Macquarie University. Stuart's poems and translations have been published widely in Australia, and in the USA and UK. His chapbook, Corrosions, was published by Vagabond Press in 2010 and his translation of Juan Garrido Salgado's Eleven Poems, September 1973 was published by Picaro Press in 2007. Edge Music was Highly Commended in the IP Picks First Book category.
IP (Interactive Publications); October 2011
Download in or
Download in or
- Academic > Performing Arts > Music > Vocal music > Secular vocal music > Folk, national and ethnic music
- Academic > Performing Arts > Music > Music printed or copied in manuscript in the United States or the colonies before 1860
- Academic > Performing Arts > Music > Collections
- The Environment > Eco-Travel & Tourism
- Science > Geography
- Science > Environmental Science
- Nature > Wildlife
- Literary Collections