The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CSSLP
As the global leader in information security education and certification, (ISC)2® has a proven track record of educating and certifying information security professionals. Its newest certification, the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP®) is a testament to the organization’s ongoing commitment to information and software security.
The Official (ISC)2® Guide to the CSSLP® provides an all-inclusive analysis of the CSSLP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®). As the first comprehensive guide to the CSSLP CBK, it facilitates the required understanding of the seven CSSLP domains—Secure Software Concepts, Secure Software Requirements, Secure Software Design, Secure Software Implementation/Coding, Secure Software Testing, Software Acceptance, and Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal—to assist candidates for certification and beyond.
- Serves as the only official guide to the CSSLP professional certification
- Details the software security activities that need to be incorporated throughout the software development lifecycle
- Provides comprehensive coverage that includes the people, processes, and technology components of software, networks, and host defenses
- Supplies a pragmatic approach to implementing software assurances in the real-world
The text allows readers to learn about software security from a renowned security practitioner who is the appointed software assurance advisor for (ISC)2. Complete with numerous illustrations, it makes complex security concepts easy to understand and implement. In addition to being a valuable resource for those studying for the CSSLP examination, this book is also an indispensable software security reference for those already part of the certified elite. A robust and comprehensive appendix makes this book a time-saving resource for anyone involved in secure software development.
576 pages; ISBN 9781466502932
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software; Development
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Formal Sciences
- Computers > Information Technology
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Security
- Computers > Certification
- Business > Information Management