Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CSSLP
As the global leader in information security education and certification, (ISC)2® has a proven track record of educating and certifying information security professionals. Its newest certification, the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP®) is a testament to the organization’s ongoing commitment to information and software security.
The Official (ISC)2® Guide to the CSSLP® provides an all-inclusive analysis of the CSSLP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®). As the first comprehensive guide to the CSSLP CBK, it facilitates the required understanding of the seven CSSLP domains—Secure Software Concepts, Secure Software Requirements, Secure Software Design, Secure Software Implementation/Coding, Secure Software Testing, Software Acceptance, and Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal—to assist candidates for certification and beyond.
- Serves as the only official guide to the CSSLP professional certification
- Details the software security activities that need to be incorporated throughout the software development lifecycle
- Provides comprehensive coverage that includes the people, processes, and technology components of software, networks, and host defenses
- Supplies a pragmatic approach to implementing software assurances in the real-world
The text allows readers to learn about software security from a renowned security practitioner who is the appointed software assurance advisor for (ISC)2. Complete with numerous illustrations, it makes complex security concepts easy to understand and implement. In addition to being a valuable resource for those studying for the CSSLP examination, this book is also an indispensable software security reference for those already part of the certified elite. A robust and comprehensive appendix makes this book a time-saving resource for anyone involved in secure software development.
576 pages; ISBN 9781466502932
, or download in or
Title: Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CSSLP
Author: Mano Paul
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software; Development
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Formal Sciences
- Computers > Information Technology
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Security
- Computers > Certification
- Business > Information Management