ActionScript Developer's Guide to Robotlegs
Robotlegs is a standout among the ActionScript 3 development frameworks available today. With it, Flash, Flex, and AIR developers can create well-architected, testable, and flexible Rich Internet Applications—fast. This concise guide shows you how the light footprint and focused scope of this open source framework not only solves your immediate coding problems, it helps you gain insight into AS3 architecture on a much deeper level.
The authors provide a walkthrough of specific features in two applications they've written in Robotlegs, complete with code for each application as a whole. You'll learn how to achieve a balance of flexibility and consistency in your own projects.
- Solve 80% of your coding problems with 20% of the API
- Gain code-base flexibility with automated Dependency Injection
- Learn the anatomy of a Robotlegs application
- Understand the relationships between models, services, control code, and views in the framework's MVCS architecture
- See how the Robotlegs’ approach facilitates Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Pick up practical methods for architecting Robotlegs solutions
- Get expert insights to power-up your existing Robotlegs code
138 pages; ISBN 9781449315290
, or download in or
Title: ActionScript Developer's Guide to Robotlegs
Author: Joel Hooks; Stray (Lindsey Fallow)
Java For Everyone 2012 US$ 52.00 831 pages