The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Hidden Power of a Woman
(If any tax is payable it will be calculated and shown at checkout.)
Women are searching for significance and status in our generation. There is a holy restlessness concerning purpose as much as the yearning for power. The Hidden Power of a Woman traces the tragedy in the garden where the woman seemingly lost and her garden to the modern day where women are still fighting to regain what they have lost.
The authors, Bonnie and Mahesh Chavda, show how modern feminism and religion have both failed in the quest to restore women to their rightful place in our society.
What is the answer? The Chavdas show that her power, influence, and insight that was stolen in Eden and hidden for subsequent ages was returned back to her two thousand years ago when Christ cried out, "It is finished!"
As the hidden power of God emerges in the woman who fully follows Christ, get ready for empowerment in the church, redemption in society, miracles in the body, and blessings on the human race unequal to any generation previous. The new thing God began when he made a woman as the crowning glory of his creation work and was lost in that same Garden will be restored once again
Destiny Image, Inc.; July 2011
, or download in
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Works of meditation and devotion > Women; Prayers and devotions
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymns in languages other than English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life