The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Simpson's Forensic Medicine, 13th Edition
This fully updated thirteenth edition of Simpson's Forensic Medicine remains a classic introductory text to the field. Continuing its tradition of preparing the next generation of forensic practitioners, it presents essential concepts in the interface between medicine and the law. Twenty-four chapters cover basic science, toxicology, forensic odontology, forensic anthropology, and both the legal obligations and ethical responsibilities of those involved in the forensic setting.
Highlights of this well-renowned text include:
- Clear and concise language suitable for a wide audience of readers
- Text boxes to emphasize salient points
- High-quality color photographs for clear communication of concepts
- Focus on key principles applicable to any legal system
- Additional perspectives from authors new to this edition
- Expanded coverage of toxicology and forensic science
Each chapter includes suggestions for further reading, including books, key scientific papers and reviews, and web-based sources. Simpson's has a long and respected history—read by many of today's leading forensic practitioners at the start of the career. It remains the most indispensable guide to the practice of forensic medicine worldwide.
256 pages; ISBN 9781444149746
, or download in
Justice 2009 US$ 9.99 320 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages