Handbuch der Tonstudiotechnik
This Handbook has been a standard work for professional sound studio recording engineers for more than 30 years. The two volumes of the 7th edition, published by the ARD.ZDF medienakademie (German Public Broadcasting media academy) take account of all relevant developments in the field. Volume 1 presents the basic physical and technical principles involved and also covers analogue studio recording. Volume 2 then gives a significantly more comprehensive account of present-day digital technologies and other modern developments.
- 2 volumes covering the main features of analogue and digital sound studio technology
- looks at the basic physical and technical principles involved
- deals with all the important technological developments
- in contrast to the 6th edition, the new version focuses on current digital audio technology
- a fundamental handbook for training and professional use, aimed at people working in media production companies in both the public and private sectors, those studying or training for professions in the media, at members of related occupational groups and anyone interested in sound technology.
1332 pages; ISBN 9783598441356
, or download in
Title: Handbuch der Tonstudiotechnik
Author: Michael Dickreiter; Volker Dittel; Wolfgang Hoeg; Martin Wöhr
The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice 2008 US$ 27.95 190 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 70.00 953 pages