The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Insider's Guide to Graduate Programs in Clinical and Counseling Psychology
A trusted resource with over 130,000 copies in print, the Insider's Guide helps students choose-and get into-the graduate clinical and counseling psychology programs that meet their needs. Featuring invaluable planning and decision-making worksheets, the book provides complete information on the application process. It presents essential strategies for preparing for graduate school, putting together the strongest possible application materials, and acing the admissions interview. Profiles on more than 300 programs in the United States and Canada include each program's specializations or tracks, admission requirements, acceptance rates, financial assistance, research areas, and clinical opportunities. New to This Edition Updates on financial assistance and government-sponsored loans. Information on 2011 changes to the GRE format and scoring. Introduces the new PCSAS accreditation for doctoral programs in clinical science.
More from this author
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry
- Study Aids > College Guides
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Education & Training
- Education > Adult & Continuing Education