The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Practice Makes Perfect Complete German Grammar
Build your confidence in your German skills with practice, practice, practice!
From present tense regular verbs to double object pronouns, this comprehensive guide and workbook covers all those aspects of German grammar that you might find a little intimidating or hard to remember. Practice Makes Perfect: Complete German Grammar focuses on the practical aspects of German as it's really spoken, so you are not bogged down by unnecessary technicalities. Each unit features crystal-clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and dozens of engaging exercises in a variety of formats--including multiple choice, fill-in sentences and passages, sentence rewrites, and creative writing--perfect for whatever your learning style.
Whenever possible, explanations include comparisons you to understand the basic logic behind the rules and to remember correct usage. This new edition includes:
- Time-saving vocabulary panels that eliminate having to look words up
- Advice on how to avoid common mistakes
- A detailed answer key for quick, easy progress checks
- Free online audio recordings of all the answers at audiostudyplayer.com
Offering a winning formula for getting a handle on German grammar right away, Practice Makes Perfect: Complete German Grammar your ultimate resource for learning to speak German the way the native speakers do.
More from this author
- German Pronouns and Prepositions2006US$ 12.95193 pages
- Practice Makes Perfect - English Grammar for ESL Learners2005US$ 13.00162 pages
More Foreign Language Study
Understanding Second Language Acquisition 2008 US$ 29.95 321 pages
French Demystified 2007 US$ 21.95 434 pages