Galaxy Tab: The Missing Manual
Covers Samsung TouchWiz Interface
Galaxy Tab lets you work, play, read, and connect on the go, but mastering its TouchWiz interface and finding the best apps can be tricky—unless you have this Missing Manual. Gadget whiz Preston Gralla provides crystal-clear explanations and step-by-step instructions to get you up to speed quickly, whether you have the 3G/4G or Wi-Fi version of this amazing device.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Design your experience. Add interactive widgets and mini-apps to your screen with TouchWiz.
- Satisfy your appetite. Download thousands of games and apps from the Android Market.
- Keep in touch. Chat, videochat, check email, and browse the Web.
- Find your way. View maps, use the GPS, and navigate turn-by-turn.
- Manage your media. Shoot and view photos and videos; organize and play your music.
- Stay informed. Read books, newspapers, and magazines.
- Be productive. Use Google Docs to store and share documents.
442 pages; ISBN 9781449317119
, or download in or
Title: Galaxy Tab: The Missing Manual
Author: Preston Gralla
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Interactive Media
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Computer Graphics