The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 Inside Out
Conquer Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010—from the inside out!
You're beyond the basics—so dive right in and really support collaboration. This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle SharePoint Foundation 2010—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Build team sites with non-code solutions using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Modify and share content with SharePoint lists and libraries—online and offline
- Implement governance policies to plan site structure and manage content
- Create Web Parts to customize and display SharePoint site content
- Interact with SharePoint content using Microsoft Office applications
- Generate reusable workflows and apply them to multiple SharePoint lists
- Use Business Connectivity Services to access your company’s business intelligence
- Design custom SharePoint solutions using Microsoft .NET and Visual Studio®
800 pages; ISBN 9780735665583
, or download in or
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages