The third edition of Ethical Theory has been updated in line with the revised A level specification requirements. It provides an essential background to ethical issues through giving an outline of major ethical theories and how these may be applied to a range of contemporary moral issues.
The new edition combines all the strengths of the second edition with a new design and features to make the content more accessible to all students in order to develop their understanding of the topic.
New features include:
- Key questions throughout the chapters to help students focus on the key issues
- Key terms defined and explained throughout the chapters
- Profiles of key individuals - their contribution and significance
- More summary diagrams throughout to aid revision
- Photos and illustrations
- Revision checklists at the end of chapters
- New exam-style questions and tips at the end of each chapter.