The Rough Guide to Chicago
The Rough Guide to Chicago is the ultimate travel guide with clear maps and detailed coverage of all the best attractions Chicago has to offer. Discover the pulsating metropolis of Chicago from the Gospel brunch at the House of Blues, a heavenly but fattening experience, to the Oak Street Beach, the glorious summertime playground in a somewhat unexpected location. Packed with detailed, practical advice on what to see and do in Chicago, this guide provides reliable, up-to-date descriptions of the best hotels in Chicago, Chicago's best bars and recommended restaurants, and tips on the best shopping and festivals in Chicago for all budgets. Featuring detailed coverage on a full range of attractions; from the Maxwell Street Market and Steppenwolf Theatre, to boat trips on the Chicago River and the Ravinia Festival, you'll find expert tips on exploring Chicago's amazing attractions with an authoritative background on Chicago's rich culture and history. Explore all corners of Chicago with the clearest maps of any guide.
Make the most of your holiday with The Rough Guide to Chicago.
315 pages; ISBN 9781848362093
Title: The Rough Guide to Chicago
Author: Rough Guides Ltd
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Pocket Rough Guide Hong Kong & MacauNot Available
- Buenos Aires Rough Guides Snapshot ArgentinaNot Available
- Corsica Rough Guides Snapshot France (includes Bastia, Île Rousse, Calvi, Ajaccio, Bonifacio and Corte)Not Available
- The Loire Rough Guides Snapshot France (includes Orléans, the châteaux, Tours, Amboise, Saumur, Angers and Le Mans)Not Available
- The north and the Frisian Islands Rough Guides Snapshot Netherlands (includes Leeuwarden, Harlingen, Hindeloopen, Makkum, Sneek and Groningen)Not Available