Make The Most Of Your Time On Earth
1000 Ultimate Travel Experiences
Perfect for both the seasoned traveller and the armchair dreamer, it brings you the very best travel experiences - extraordinary landscapes, jaw-dropping architecture, white-knuckle adventures and tranquil hangouts. Want adventure? Try trekking to the source of the Ganges or exploring the lost island cities of Mozambique. Looking for an unusual place to stay? How about sleeping in a yurt in Inner Mongolia or an old prison in Latvia? For amazing wildlife, why not look for lemurs in Madagascar or spy dinosaur prints in Bolivia? And don't forget the world's most spectacular parties, including the Gnaoua festival in Morocco or Trinidad Carnival. Whether you want to ponder art in Melbourne or eat eels in the Neretva Delta, there's all manner of travel experiences to keep those feet itching.
Make the Most of Your Time on Earth: the very best things to see or do, and not before you die, but now.
Title: Make The Most Of Your Time On Earth
Author: Rough Guides Ltd
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Make The Most Of Your Time On EarthUS$ 29.99
- Make The Most Of Your Time On Earth 3US$ 20.99
- Emotional Life - Managing Your Feelings to Make the Most of Your Precious Time on EarthUS$ 13.99
- Make the Most of Your Time in BritainUS$ 29.99
- The north and the Frisian Islands Rough Guides Snapshot Netherlands (includes Leeuwarden, Harlingen, Hindeloopen, Makkum, Sneek and Groningen)Not Available