The Business Shrink - The Disgruntled Employee
Manage Challenging Staff Without Losing Your Mind
Do your employees plan exit strategies around the water cooler?
Are your office hallways filled with nasty gossip?
Is your productivity shrinking and your profits dissolving?
As a manager, every day you're faced with disgruntled employees. Now Peter Morris, host of the popular radio show "The Business Shrink," draws on his long experience to help you fix these problems.Gleaning tips from experts such as CNN commentator Lou Dobbs and job search guru Martin Yate, Morris shows you how to:
- Give workers strong, positive feedback
- Break the endless chain of blaming and backstabbing
- Abolish poor employee performance and boost productivity
- Nip cases of harassment and bullying in the bud
Using sample scenarios, workplace quizzes, and actual examples from Morris's show, you'll learn how to create a harmonious workplace and how to turn disgruntled workers into productive, committed employees.
Title: The Business Shrink - The Disgruntled Employee
Author: Peter Morris; Peter Laufer
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Office management
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Industrial psychology
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Psychology > Industrial psychology
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Business > Management
- Business > Leadership
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Office Management