The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Watercolor Made Simple with Claudia Nice
Watercolor is a fun, challenging medium that captures the magic of light and color. Now world-renowned artist and instructor Claudia Nice helps you get started in watercolor today.
In Watercolor Made Simple with Claudia Nice, you'll start with the very basics, learning new techniques as you paint. Detailed instructions and step-by-step artwork show you how to:
- Explore the amazing variety of effects you can get by painting watercolors on dry, damp or wet paper
- Mix paint and water to create a variety of soft, beautiful washes
- Use fun and easy techniques such as spatter, sponging and stamping to bring a lively new look to your work
- Blend colors on your palette to capture the precise shade you're seeking
- Use your brushes, papers and paints to produce wonderful textural effects
128 pages; ISBN 9781440317545
, or download in or