Creating Comics from Start to Finish
Top Pros Reveal the Complete Creative Process
You Can Work Professionally in Comics!
Jump-start your comic book career! Creating Comics From Start to Finish tells you everything about how today's mainstream comic books are produced and published. Top working professionals detail how comics are created from concept to completion.
Dig deep into every step of the process including writing, editing, penciling, inking, coloring, lettering and even publishing. Working professionals talk candidly about breaking into (and staying in) this exciting industry.
Interviews and advice from:
- Mike Marts, EditorBatman
- Mark Waid, WriterKingdom Come, Flash, Irredeemable
- Darick Robertson, PencilerWolverine, The Boys, Transmetropolitan
- Rodney Ramos, InkerGreen Lantern, Punisher
- Brian Haberlin, ColoristWitchblade, Spawn
- Chris Eliopoulos, LettererPet Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men
- Joe Quesada, Chief Creative OfficerMarvel Comics
- Stan Lee, Former President, ChairmanMarvel Comics
176 pages; ISBN 9781440315176
, or download in or
Title: Creating Comics from Start to Finish
Author: Buddy Scalera